dxFeed Radar is the comprehensive technical & fundamental analysis tool for equities, Forex and derivatives markets. It solves some of the most complicated questions in the financial industry:
- How to find the right instruments for investment
- How to get real-time triggers for trades
dxFeed Radar is a service that can be connected to your application or website via a set of APIs. It allows you to type in your own criteria based on all major technical indicators. The search is performed on tick resolution from real-time data coming from all major US and European exchanges.
To try dxFeed Radar, please visit https://radar.dxfeed.com/
- Integration, customization and white labeling
- Fundamentals and OTC stocks included
- Extensive range of options parameters (such as Greeks, IV and theoretical option prices) and underlyings fundamentals for searching
- Low latency data feeds through dxFeed residing in the closest proximity to exchanges
- Unique programming language dxScript for time series analysis that allows to set more targeted criteria
- Streaming triggers for actionable trades based on real-time market data
- Unbeatable coverage: analyze the entire universe of US and European equities, ETFs and derivatives, global indices, funds and foreign exchange markets & crypto
- Ability to test strategies on historical market data – benefiting from dxFeed cloud store of aggregated and tick level data and market replay “time machine”
- Analysis of tick, aggregated and fundamental data
- Built-in common indicators: SMA, EMA, WMA, MACD, RSI, CCI, Stochastic Full and more
- Increased precision of trading signals through the use of fundamental and technical data sources for analysis, with the potential to run on the full set of global fundamentals with more than 1200 data points
dxFeed Radar replies with a sorted list of symbols which meet a given criteria, like: MOG/A, HTLF, UMH, CBIO, WIW. Then, the tool will provide updates if situation on market changes and other stocks satisfy the conditions. These updates will come on near real-time basis, which allows to use dxFeed Radar as the unique customizable source of information to make investment decisions.
Contact us for more information.