dxFeed Radar is the comprehensive technical & fundamental analysis tool for Equities/FX/Derivatives markets. It solves some of the most complicated questions in the financial industry:
- How to find the right instruments for investment
- How to get real-time triggers for trades
dxFeed Radar is a service that can be connected to your application or website via a set of APIs. It allows you to type in your own criteria based on all major technical indicators. The search is performed on tick resolution from real-time data coming from all major US and European exchanges.
- Streaming triggers for actionable trades based on real-time market data
- User-friendly language to describe filtering conditions
- Unbeatable coverage: analyze the entire universe of US and European equities, ETFs and derivatives, global indices, funds and foreign exchange markets
- Ability to test strategies on historical market data – benefiting from Devexperts cloud store of aggregated and tick level data and market replay “time machine”
- Increased precision of trading signals through the use of fundamental and technical data sources for analysis, with the potential to run on the full set of global fundamentals with more than 1200 data points
dxFeed Radar replies with a sorted list of symbols which meet a given criteria, like: MOG/A, HTLF, UMH, CBIO, WIW. Then, the tool will provide updates if situation on market changes and other stocks satisfy the conditions. These updates will come on near real-time basis, which allows to use dxFeed Radar as the unique customizable source of information to make investment decisions.
dxFeed Radar mini-site: https://tools.dxfeed.com/feedscanner/
Contact us for more information.