dxFeed/QDS 3.121 has been released to public.
Available at: /downloads/api/java/latest-release/
Important changes since 3.110 are:
- Support for dynamic filters
- dxFeed API: Greeks and other theoretical option values
- dxFeed API: Add TheoPrice record and mapping
- dxFeed API: singleton DXFeed and DXPublisher instances with autoconfiguration and autoconnect
- Adding AggressorSide flag to TimeAndSale and BidVolume with AskVolume fields to Candle.
- dxFeed API: Support Candle alignment attribute (on midnight or on session)
- dxFeed API: Expose implementation details of CandleSymbol via public constants