S&P Indices, the world’s leading index provider, maintains a wide variety of investable and benchmark indices to meet an array of investors’ needs. Over $1.25 trillion is directly indexed to Standard & Poor’s family of indices, which includes S&P 500, the world’s most followed stock market index, S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices, the leading measure of U.S. home prices, S&P Global BMI, an index with approximately 11,000 constituents, S&P GSCI, the industry’s most closely watched commodities index, and S&P National AMT-Free Municipal Bond Index, the premier investable index for U.S. municipal bonds.
Data type: Global Indexes
- Real-time: direct feed.
- Delayed: direct feed delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from S&P processors
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support