ICE Futures Europe
ICE Futures Europe is home to futures and options contracts for crude oil, interest rates, equity derivatives, natural gas, power, coal, emissions and soft commodities. So, whether you are hedging against the future cost of jet fuel, petrol/gas prices at the pump, a change in interest rates or the cost of electricity, our markets provide a cost-efficient way to support your objectives.
See: ICE website
Data type: European Futures
- Real-time: real-time direct feeds.
- Delayed: real-time feed delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: Complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from ICE, no intermediate vendor delays
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support