FTSE Russell Indices (RusselTick)
RussellTick® is a premier data feed that consolidates the distribution of the Russell Family of Indexes. RussellTick is designed to facilitate the excellence in trading performance and portfolio valuation due to its frequent dissemination of index data. The feed supports the diverse array of Russell-branded indexes, covering both U.S. and global equities.
Data type: Global and U.S. Indexes
- Real-time: direct data feed.
- Delayed: real-time feeds delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support