Single Stock Futures
Euronext offers Single Stock Futures on over 350 underlyings, covering:
- over 120 Belgian, Dutch and French Single Stock Futures based on a range of the most liquid Euronext stocks, which are available to trade on the Central Order Book and via Wholesale facilities.
- Single Stock Futures in domestic currencies on other European marketplaces, including Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the UK. Traded in their domestic currencies.
dxFeed Live Sample
|Symbol||Description|| Prior Settle|| Price type|| Date|
|/FCE:XMON|| CAC 40 Index Futures|
|/FTI:XEUE|| AEX Index Futures|
Equity Index Futures and Options
Euronext offers futures and options on the AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ 20® and PSI 20® indices. Take advantage of Euronext’s decades of experiences in the index space.
NEW ISEQ 20 Index Future
Future on the ISEQ 20® Index launched on 1 July 2020, offering access to the Irish economy:
- Gain exposure to the Irish market or hedge your existing investments
- Benefit from central clearing, including margin efficiencies with other Euronext benchmarks
- Trade easily thanks to a low off-screen volume threshold
- Benefit from price transparency provided by market maker DRW
Mini Index Derivatives
- Mini Index Derivatives are options on the AEX-Index and futures on the AEX and CAC 40, with contract sizes that are 10 times smaller than the standard contracts.
- Follow the same investment strategies as with the standard contracts, but with less initial margin or with a smaller trading amount
Other Index Derivatives
- ESG Future on the Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index, supporting the transition to a sustainable economy in the Eurozone
- Future on Euronext’s AMX Index, the Dutch midcap index
- Futures on the FTSEurofirst 80 and FTSEurofirst 100 indices
- Futures on the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Europe Index and FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Eurozone Index
- Total Return Future on the CAC 40 Index