Effective as of June 06, 2018
As a market data services and solutions provider Devexperts Inc., a company incorporated under the law of the state Delaware, having its registered office at: 2500 Plaza 5, Harborside Financial Center, Jersey City, NJ 07311, registered number 4722932 (“We”) are committed to protect personal information You might provide Us and to comply with applicable privacy requirements in a trustworthy, transparent and responsible manner.
In the event of conflict of this Policy with the terms of the Agreement, the Agreement shall prevail. We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time as a result of changes required by third party providers, governmental authority, law, regulatory rules or valid subpoena, other administrative or legal process or court order. Changes and modifications to this Policy will be effective immediately upon posting of the changes and modifications through the site, except where prohibited by law. If We change this Policy, We will notify You of the changes by updating the effective date at the top of this Policy and, if required by applicable laws, by providing You with a notice, which may be sent via email.
A. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
We shall process any Personal Data provided to Us by You for the purposes of providing the Services and responding to Your inquiries. We also may use Your personal information as follows:
- To communicate with You, including to respond to Your comments or requests for information, to request feedback on Our products and services, and to notify You about changes to Your subscriptions or to the services and products You use.
- To comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies
- To protect our rights, your rights, and the rights of others, and to meet our own high standards of business practice.
B. OUR OBLIGATIONS.
- process the Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Laws only for the purposes specified above or as otherwise instructed in writing by You, and inform You if any instruction contradicts any legal requirements to which We are subject;
- keep all Personal Data confidential;
- ensure that access to Personal Data shall only be provided to those of Ours employees, affiliates or service providers who need access to such data for the performance of the Services;
- take adequate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard Personal Data against unauthorized access, destruction, disclosure, transfer, or other improper use;
- provide You at Your written request with reasonable access to the Personal Data about You that We hold for You to be able to review and update Your Personal Data;
- promptly notify You of any accidental or unauthorized access, destruction, disclosure, transfer or other improper use of Your Personal Data, after We become aware of any such access, destruction, disclosure, transfer or other improper use;
- provide You at Your written request with all information necessary to demonstrate that We are in compliance with this clause 1.B;
- audit the adequacy of Our security measures used to process Personal Data;
- at the termination of the Agreement or upon Your written request of revocation of Your consent, at Your election, delete or return the Personal Data to You, unless We are legally obliged to keep Your Personal Data; in this case We delete Your Personal Data when this legal obligation is fulfilled except otherwise is stated in the Agreement.
C. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
From time to time, to the extent permitted by applicable law and subject to any contractual limitations on sharing Personal Data set forth in the Agreement, We may share your information with Our affiliate, dxFeed Solutions DE GmbH, Sapporobogen 6-8, 80637 Munich, Germany, registered number HRB 231098 (the “Affiliate”), data originators stated in the Agreement, thirty party service providers and authorities in the following circumstances:
- We may share Your information with the Affiliate for purposes identified above. To the extent required or permitted by applicable law, by visiting or using Our sites or otherwise providing Us with Your information, You consent to this sharing of Your information.
- Third party service providers and Data originators. We may share Your information with third parties who perform functions on Our behalf (e.g., hosting or operating our services) and with data originators stated in the Agreement who are engaged in the Services provision. We do not authorize these third party service providers to use Your information for purposes other than for which it has been provided, and do not authorize these third parties to disclose that information to unauthorized parties. We require these third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect Your information from unauthorized access or processing.
- As Required or Appropriate by Law. We may disclose Your Personal Data to regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies, where We believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of Us or others, or to respond to emergencies.
We shall transfer Your Personal Data to them and shall ensure that any such transfers of Personal Data to third parties will be subject to contractual requirements to safeguard Personal Data equivalent to those set out in Clause 1.B, and We shall remain liable to You for any breaches caused by third parties and/or Our Affiliate.
If You are a legal entity, You shall comply with the clause D.1. If You are a natural person, You shall comply with D.2.
(1) If applicable, You hereby warrant that all Data Subjects that shall be involved in Services acquirement and usage from Your side, have consented to their Personal Data being disclosed to Us, data originators, third party service providers or any auditors acting on behalf of the named above for Personal Data processing, including the further potential transfer to the aforementioned entities, in particular, in accordance with the data originators’, third party providers’ policies and the requirements of the regulatory authorities. Such Data Subject’s consent shall include the aforementioned entities’ right to review, receive and store Personal Data, where necessary for the purposes of verifying or ensuring compliance with Your obligations. In case You are involved in Services redistribution to Data Subjects and such Data Subject revokes his/her consent, You shall promptly inform Us and terminate the Services provision to such Data Subject.
(2) You hereby give Your consent to Us to process Your Personal Data. Subject to applicable law, You shall provide any further consent needed for Us, data originators, third party providers or any auditors acting on behalf of the named above, to review, receive and store Personal Data, where necessary for the purposes of ensuring compliance with Your obligations. You also consent the aforementioned entities are entitled to review, receive and store Personal Data, where necessary for the purposes of verifying or ensuring compliance with Your obligations.
E. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Subject to local law, You may have certain rights regarding Your personal data. These may include, depending on the circumstances, the following rights to: access Your personal information; rectify the personal information We hold about You; erase Your personal information; restrict Our use of Your personal information; object to Our use of Your personal information; receive Your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (also known as the right of data portability); lodge a complaint with Your local data protection authority; and withdraw any consent You have given to uses of Your personal information. If You would like to discuss or exercise the rights You may have, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.
Here You may find the list of Your rights if Your Personal Data is processed subject to the GDPR:
- Right to access, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right to portability;
- Right to lodge a complaint.
F. YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
In relation to all Personal Data provided to Us, You shall ensure that:
- You comply with, and represent and warrant that You have complied with the Data Protection Laws in relation to the use of the Services by You and Your Data Subjects;
- You shall not, by any act or omission, put Us, Our Affiliate, data originators stated in the Agreement, thirty party service providers in breach of any of the Data Protection Laws;
- You shall do and execute, or arrange to be done and executed, each act, document and thing necessary or desirable in order to comply with this Policy.
G. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS.
Our Services are United States-based and are primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide Our Services to You, We may send and store your Personal Data outside of the country where You reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Data. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data when it is transferred so, in spite of the data protection adequacy level of such countries, We shall only transfer Personal Data to such third party that: (i) has provided satisfactory assurances to Us that it will protect the Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and the applicable data protection legislation; and (ii) has a legal or contractual right to require such transfer.
H. TRANSFERS OUTSIDE EEA.
If you reside or are located within the EEA and Your Personal Data are to be transferred to a country that is not considered “adequate” for privacy by the EU Commission, We shall take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as You would have within the EEA to the extent feasible under applicable law and We shall additionally conclude the following agreements with the data receiving organization in such countries: the Standard Contractual Clauses for Controller-to-Controller Transfers approved by EC Commission Decision of 27 December 2004 (the “C-to-C Transfer Clauses“) or the Standard Contractual Clauses for the Transfer of Personal Data to Processors Established in Third Countries approved by EC Commission Decision of 5 February 2010 (the “C-to-P Transfer Clauses“) depending on the nature of the Processing. By submitting Your Personal Data, You agree to this transfer, collection, systematization, checking, rectification, updating, usage, storing and processing.
You can find the terms of the C-to-C Transfer Clauses and C-to-P Transfer Clauses at the following link https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en
The Services are not intended for use by children. No data should be submitted to Us by users under 18 years of age.
For the purposes of this Policy:
(1) the terms “Controller“, “Processor”, “Process(ing)” and “Personal Data” each have the meaning given to such terms in the GDPR. The Personal Data includes any data identifying You and essential for fulfilment of Our obligations under the Agreement that You or Your representative provide to Us:
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Mailing address;
- Business contact information;
- Employment, company officer or director, or shareholder status;
- Tax or National Identification Number;
- Payment information (e.g., bank account or credit card number);
- Information related to your professional/non-professional status;
- Passport or government issued identification information (such as for security purposes when visiting our facilities).
We may also automatically collect the following categories of information from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use Our website.
- IP address;
- Device identifier;
- Log files;
- Clear gifs;
- Flash LSOs; and
- Other information
The list of Personal Data collected from You may be modified and/or enlarged by the terms of the Agreement.
(2) the term “Data Protection Laws” means applicable legislation and regulations relating to the protection of Personal Data (including the GDPR);
(3) the term “Services” shall have the meaning described in the Agreement;
(4) the term “Data Subject” shall mean an individual who is the subject of Personal Data;
(5) the term “GDPR” shall mean European Union Regulation 2016/679 and includes any relevant implementing measure in each relevant European state, or any successor legislation thereto; and
(6) Any capitalized terms not defined in this Clause F shall be defined as they are under the Agreement.