DXFeed API: Update to version 3.1xx with support for Candles and time series
- DXFeed.createConnectedFeed method is removed. Use DXEndpoint to create connection. See DXFeed class javadoc for details.
- “com.dxfeed.api.event” package is renamed to “com.dxfeed.event.market”. Package contents did not change (the same Quote, Trade, TimeAndSale, etc classes are there)
- DXFeedSubscriptionChangeListener is moved to another package and renamed to ObservableSubscriptionChangeListener. This change should not affect feed consumers.
- “com.dxfeed.event.candle” package is introduced with a set of CandleXXX classes to receive chart candles. Candle class represents one Open-High-Low-Close-Volume candle with auxiliary information. Use instances of CandleSymbol class to specify which Candles to subscribe to.
- “DXFeedTimeSeriesSubscription” class is introduced to subscribe to time series (history) of past events in addition to all new/current events. It is designed to be used with TimeAndSale and Candle events.
- “DXFeed.createTimeSeriesSubscription” method is introduced. DXFeed API: Update to version 3.1xx with support for Candles and time series