dxFeed Java API version 3.297 with improvements is already available.
- Fixed an issue with InstrumentProfileReader failing on IPF service request with compression
- Fixed an issue with hanging RMI requests
- Added default FRED schedule
- Removed 20210403 holiday from US-BOND holiday list
- Prototype of QD scheme configuration via machine readable schema file
- Turned off by default. To turn it on, use “-Dscheme=ext:dxfeed” or other
- “ext:” specification.
- dxFeed API now uses “wide” mode by default
- dxFeed API now behaves by default as if JVM parameter “-Ddxscheme.wide=true” was set.
- Old default behavior may be restored by running JVM with “-Ddxscheme.wide=false” parameter.
- Updated year to 2021 in copyright
Please refer to dxFeed Help Desk if you have any questions or concerns.