NYSE Global Index Feed
The NYSE Euronext Global Index Feed (GIF) is the primary source of US real-time index and exchange-traded product valuations data from NYSE Euronext. GIF has been created to support advanced trading methodologies and dissemination frequency required for today’s index and exchange-traded product calculations. Real-time publication of NYSE index data including: NYSE, ARCA, AMEX and other indices (e.g. fixed income, strategy) Third-party index values (e.g. DB Liquid Commodity, Wisdom Tree, Wilder Hill New Energy and others) Exchange-traded product (ETP) data, including: Segmented ETF IOPV values and static portfolio data Intraday Portfolio Values (IPVs) Daily valuation information including: Net Asset Value (NAV), shares outstanding, estimated cash per unit creation, total cash per unit creation, and dividends.
See: NYSE GIF product page
Data type: Global and U.S. Indexes
- Real-time: direct real-time feed.
- Delayed: real-time feed delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: Complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from NYSE
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support