Nasdaq Futures Exchange (NFX)
NFX brings a competitive mix of new products, fees, innovative technology, and clearing services designed to meet the needs of ambitious traders. NFX offers key energy benchmarks that allow market participants to further diversify their portfolios while providing a valuable hedging tool. NFX offers:
- Energy futures in oil, gas, and U.S. power
- Competitive fee structure
- Cost-effective horizontal clearing model operated by the Options Clearing Corporation (OCC)
See: NFX website
Data type: U.S. Futures
- Real-time: real-time direct feeds.
- Delayed: real-time feed delayed 15 minutes.
- Historical: Complete tick-level historical data up to previous trading day. Arbitrary portions controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support