TotalView, Nasdaq’s premier data feed, shows every single quote and order at every price level in Nasdaq-, NYSE-, MKT- and regional-listed securities on Nasdaq.
- View all displayed quotes and orders attributed to specific market participants
- Access total displayed anonymous interest
- See total size of all displayed quotes and orders
Take advantage of the opportunities that others don’t know exist with TotalView. It displays 20 times the liquidity of Nasdaq Level 2 and three times the liquidity within five cents of the inside market.
- Follow pockets of liquidity over time
- Access liquidity faster
- Better understand how orders are distributed throughout the market
- Identify and pursue new and unique trading opportunities
Data type: U.S. Equities
- Real-time: direct data feed.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support
Bookmap for Nasdaq TotalView
dxFeed Bookmap is an innovative data visualization platform offering an advanced interface to monitor the dynamics of Depth of Market (DOM) and the evolution of the order book. dxFeed Bookmap provides its users a clear and transparent view of the market, empowering them to make better decisions with new information. At the core of dxFeed Bookmap is the Order-Book Heat-Map. This powerful tool provides the user a clear visualization of the dynamics of market depth and the possibility to monitor its evolution over time.
Visit Bookmap minisite for more information about the product and pricing.
You can also contact us for more information about this service.