UTP (Nasdaq Level 1)
dxFeed Live Sample: Nasdaq Level 1
|Symbol||Description||Last||Change||Chg %||Last Update|
|CSCO||Cisco Systems Inc|
Nasdaq Level 1 provides critical information that investors and traders need to track NASDAQ OMX-listed and OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB) issues throughout the day. The Level 1 Service is designed to:
- Ensure that investors know the prevailing market price before entering a buy or sell order for a NASDAQ OMX or OTCBB security.
- Allow individuals and firms to value their investment portfolios and to determine profit or loss for each of their positions.
- Provide UTP participant quotation and trade data for NASDAQ-listed securities as required under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Quote Rule.
- Provide over-the-counter (OTC) trade data via for publicly traded equities that are not listed on the NASDAQ OMX, New York Stock Exchange, or American Stock Exchange and traded over the counter.
For NASDAQ OMX-listed issues: Section 12(f) of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 permits NASDAQ OMX to extend «unlisted trading privileges» (UTP) for its listed securities. Through UTP, other U.S. exchanges and markets are able to quote and trade issues listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market. Under the UTP Plan, all U.S. exchanges that quote and trade NASDAQ-listed securities must provide their data to a centralized securities information processor (SIP) for data consolidation and dissemination. The OTC Montage Data Feed (OMDF) provides top-of-file market participant quotations for the FINRA Alternative Display Facility (ADF) for NASDAQ-listed issues.
See: UTP Plan website
Data type: U.S. Equities
- Real-time: Nasdaq/FINRA direct data feed (UQDF, UTDF, BBDS, TDDS, OMDF).
- Delayed: real-time feeds delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support