Treasuries – Nasdaq eSpeed
The Nasdaq Fixed Income electronic trading platform provides real-time institutional trading of benchmark U.S. Treasury Securities including:
- U.S. Treasury Floating Rate Notes (FRNs)
See: Nasdaq website
Data type: Treasuries
- Real-time: direct data feed.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support