Nasdaq Basic / Nasdaq Last Sale
Nasdaq Basic is the leading exchange-provided alternative for real-time Best Bid and Offer and Last Sale information for all U.S. exchange-listed stocks based on the trade reports from the Nasdaq Market Center and the FINRA/Nasdaq Trade Reporting Facility™ (TRF™). With Basic, firms and their users can feel confident about choosing a Level 1 alternative that provides it all — accuracy, liquidity, coverage, accessibility and cost-savings.
Nasdaq Basic provides the following key data elements for all U.S. exchange-listed equities listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange (Nasdaq):
- Nasdaq Basic Quotes (QBBO) — The best bid and offer and associated size available in the NasdaqMarket Center.
- Nasdaq Official Opening and Closing Prices — The industry’s standard reference prices based on the Nasdaq Opening and Closing Crosses and IPO/Halt Crosses.
- Other Value-added Data — Includes Stock Directory, System Status and Trading Halt information for NASDAQ-, NYSE- and other regional exchange-listed issues.
See: Nasdaq Basic page
Data type: U.S. Equities
- Real-time: Nasdaq direct data feed.
- Delayed: real-time feeds delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support