ICE Futures U.S.
With the heritage dating back to the 1870 founding of the New York Cotton Exchange, ICE Futures U.S. offers agricultural, energy, foreign exchange and equity index futures and options. ICE Futures U.S. (formerly NYBOT) direct market data feed provides information for the following products from Intercontinental Exchange:
See: ICE website
Data type: U.S. Futures
- Real-time: real-time direct feeds.
- Delayed: real-time feed delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: Complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from ICE, no intermediate vendor delays
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support