NYMEX Emissions (ex-Green Exchange)
NYMEX Emissions futures and options contracts are designed to ensure efficiency and standardisation of key environmental markets in Europe and the US, and offer a risk management and propriety trading tool for the following environmental products:
- European Union Allowances (EUAs)
- UN-certified Certified Emissions Reduction Units (CERs)
- US Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative carbon allowances (RGGI)
- US emissions allowances (SO2 and NOx)
- Californian Carbon Allowances (CCAs)
Data type: U.S. Futures
- Real-time: real-time direct feeds.
- Delayed: real-time feed delayed by 10 minutes.
- Historical: Complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from CME, no intermediate vendor delays
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support