Eurex is one of the world’s leading derivatives exchanges offering a broad range of international benchmark products, operating the most liquid fixed income markets in the world and featuring open and low-cost electronic access. With market participants connected from 700 locations worldwide, trading volume at Eurex exceeds 1.5 billion contracts a year. Therefore, Eurex is the market place of choice for the derivatives community worldwide.
See: Eurex website
Data type: European Derivatives
- Real-time: real-time direct feeds.
- Delayed: real-time feed delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: Complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Eurex, no intermediate vendor delays
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support