Deutsche Börse Indices
Together with STOXX, Deutsche Börse AG calculates and publishes over 11,000 indices under national and international registered trademarks, which makes its markets transparent, and facilitate both comparison and investment. Investors, asset managers, financial services providers and private investors use these indices as a benchmark for traded financial instruments in general, or for actively managed portfolios. The indices are also used as an underlying for a large number of financial instruments worldwide. These include structured products, ETFs, passively managed index funds, index-linked notes, OTC options, swaps, insurance policies and other index-linked financial assets. The growth of the market for structured products in particular has led to the wide distribution and use of the indices.
See: DAX-Indices Website
- Real-time: direct data feed.
- Delayed: real-time feeds delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Euronext
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support