CTS/CQS Consolidated Trade/Quote System
dxFeed Live Sample: NYSE Equities
|Symbol||Description||Last||Change||Chg %||Last Update|
|BAC||Bank of America|
Trade and quote information in the New York Stock Exchange and NYSE Arca, NYSE American and other regional exchange listed securities. All SEC-registered exchanges and market centers that trade NYSE or NYSE MKT-listed securities send their trades and quotes
to a central consolidator where the Consolidated Tape System (CTS) and Consolidated Quote System (CQS) data streams are produced and distributed.
The current Participants include the Bats BZX Exchange, Bats BYX Exchange, Bats EDGX Exchange, Bats EDGA Exchange, Chicago Stock Exchange, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, International Securities Exchange, Investors Exchange, NASDAQ OMX BX, NASDAQ
OMX PHLX, Nasdaq Stock Market, National Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Arca and NYSE American.
Data type: U.S. Equities
- Real-time: direct real-time feed.
- Delayed: real-time feed delayed by 15 minutes.
- Historical: Complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from NYSE
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support