Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
dxFeed Live Sample: CME
CME is a Designated Contract Market that offers the following products subject to CME rules and regulations
CME market data feeds come directly from CME’s Market Data Platform.
See: CME Group website
Data type: U.S. Futures
- Real-time: real-time direct feeds.
- Delayed: real-time feed delayed by 10 minutes.
- Historical: Complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from CME, no intermediate vendor delays
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support