Cboe Europe Equities
Cboe Europe Equities offers a variety of market data products to customers in Europe to suit their diverse needs. Cboe prides itself on providing a cost-effective, high-quality market data solution for users ranging from trading participants to website re-distributors. Cboe Europe Equities is a Recognised Investment Exchange and the largest pan-European exchange by market share and value traded. Cboe Europe Equities offers equities trading across 25 indices and 15 major European markets.
Cboe Europe Equities feed provides:
- Largest on-book and off-book venue by notional
- Pan-European coverage: 15 pan-European markets
- Equity coverage of more than 3,800 symbols on book and 12,000 over the counter (OTC)
- Large and mid-cap securities coverage across all markets
- Transparency through Market Model Typology (MMT) data codification
- Cost-effective pricing
See: Cboe Europe website
Data type: European Equities
- Real-time: direct data feed.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Cboe Europe
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support