Cboe Equities One Feed
The Cboe Equities One Feed is a market data product that provides cost-effective, high-quality reference quotes and trade data for market participants looking for comprehensive, real-time market data.
With one product and one license, the Cboe Equities One Feed provides market participants a comprehensive, unified view of the market from all four Cboe equity exchanges: BZX Exchange, BYX Exchange, EDGX Exchange and EDGA Exchange. These four exchanges combine to make Cboe one of the largest exchange operators for U.S. equities trading.
- Real-time: direct data feed
- Delayed: real-time feeds delayed by 15 minutes
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to the previous trading day. Controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Cboe
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control the downstream systems pressure
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support