Postponement: dxFeed have postponed the following change from September 2, 2018 until October 7, 2018.
To: ICE Futures U.S., ICE Futures E.U. subscribers
To improve the ICE Futures feeds, we implemented the following symbology changes for all the ICE Futures products:
- Products are now changed to have two-digit maturity year. It will allow to avoid confusions between products expiring in 2010s and products expiring in 2020s.
- Namespaces are now added for all symbols so as to avoid intersection of product codes from different exchanges.
|Product name||Current symbol||New symbol|
|FTSE 100 Index Futures||/ZM8||/ZM18:IFLL|
|Brent Crude Futures||/BRNM8||/BRNM18:IFEU|
|Brent Crude Futures (continuous product)||/BRN||/BRN:IFEU|
|US Dollar Index Futures||/DXM8||/DXM18:IFUS|
|US Dollar Index Futures (continuous product)||/DX||/DX:IFUS|
The list of namespace values match existing MIC values:
- for ICE Futures U.S.: IFUS
- for ICE Futures E.U.: IFEU, IFLL, FLO, IFL
These changes will take effect as of October 7, 2018. The changes are incompatible. We allow parallel migration period to allow time to make necessary changes: starting May 18, 2018 both symbologies are available.
Legacy symbols will be disabled on October 7, 2018. Please make sure to subscribe to new symbols by this date.
Affected Feeds and Services:
- ICE Futures US: real-time and delayed feeds
- ICE Futures EU: real-time and delayed feeds
- IPF service
- Historical services
If you have any questions concerning these changes, please contact email@example.com.