dxFeed Live Sample: Russell Indexes
RussellTick™ is a premier data feed that consolidates the distribution of the Russell Family of Indexes. RussellTick is designed to facilitate excellence in trading performance and portfolio valuation due to its frequent dissemination of index data. The feed supports the diverse array of Russell-branded indexes, covering both U.S. and global equities. Effective Monday, October 4, 2010, the only direct source for real-time Russell index data is RussellTick. As of close of business on Friday, October 1, 2010, real-time Russell index data is no longer available via the Options Price Reporting Authority (OPRA) or the Consolidated Tape (CTA).
Data type: Global and U.S. Indexes
- Real-time: direct data feed.
- Delayed: real-time feeds delayed 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to previous trading day. Arbitrary portions controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq;
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure;
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression;
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint;
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support.