OTC Bulletin Board
dxFeed Live Sample: OTCBB
Nasdaq Level 1 provides critical information that investors and traders need to track NASDAQ OMX-listed and OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB) issues throughout the day. The Level 1 Service is designed to:
- Ensure that investors know the prevailing market price before entering a buy or sell order for a NASDAQ OMX or OTCBB security.
- Allow individuals and firms to value their investment portfolios and to determine profit or loss for each of their positions.
- Provide UTP participant quotation and trade data for NASDAQ-listed securities as required under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Quote Rule.
- Provide over-the-counter (OTC) trade data via the for publicly traded equities that are not listed on the NASDAQ OMX, New York Stock Exchange, or American Stock Exchange and traded over the counter.
Data type: U.S. OTCBB Stocks
- Real-time: Nasdaq/FINRA direct data feed (BBDS, TDDS, OMDF).
- Delayed: real-time feeds delayed 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to previous trading day. Arbitrary portions controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Devexperts high performance datafeed APIs;
- Raw feed.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq/FINRA;
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure;
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression;
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint;
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support.