dxFeed Live Sample: Nasdaq TotalView
TotalView, Nasdaq’s premier data feed, shows every single quote and order at every price level in Nasdaq-, NYSE-, MKT- and regional-listed securities on Nasdaq.
- View all displayed quotes and orders attributed to specific market participants
- Access total displayed anonymous interest
- See total size of all displayed quotes and orders
Take advantage of opportunities others don’t know are available with TotalView by seeing more than 20 times the liquidity of Nasdaq Level 2 and three times the liquidity within five cents of the inside market.
- Follow pockets of liquidity over time
- Access liquidity faster
- Better understand how orders are distributed throughout the market
- Identify and pursue new and unique trading opportunities
Data type: U.S. Equities
- Real-time: direct data feed.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to previous trading day. Arbitrary portions controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Devexperts high performance datafeed APIs;
- Raw feed.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq;
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure;
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression;
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint;
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support.