Nasdaq Global Index Data
dxFeed Live Sample: Nasdaq Indexes
For Nasdaq OMX-licensed indexes and select third party indexes, Nasdaq Global Index Dissemination Service provides:
- Intra-day index values
- Index component data (disseminated daily)
- End-of-day summary reports
For Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) listed on Nasdaq, GIDS provides:
- Intra-day portfolio values (IPVs)
- Daily valuation data including net assets
- Net accrued dividends and TSO
Data type: Global and U.S. Indexes
- Real-time: direct data feed.
- Delayed: real-time feeds delayed 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to previous trading day. Arbitrary portions controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from Nasdaq;
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure;
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression;
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint;
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support.