NYMEX Emissions (ex-Green Exchange)
dxFeed Live Sample: NYMEX Emissions
NYMEX Emissions futures and options contracts are designed to ensure efficiency and standardisation of key environmental markets in Europe and the US, and offer a risk management and propriety trading tool for the following environmental products:
- European Union Allowances (EUAs)
- UN-certified Certified Emissions Reduction Units (CERs)
- US Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative carbon allowances (RGGI)
- US emissions allowances (SO2 and NOx)
- Californian Carbon Allowances (CCAs)
- Real-time: real-time direct feeds.
- Delayed: real-time feed delayed 10 minutes.
- Historical: Complete tick-level historical data up to previous trading day. Arbitrary portions controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Devexperts high performance datafeed APIs;
- Raw feed.
- Feed received directly from CME, no intermediate vendor delays;
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure;
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression;
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint;
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support.