Dow Jones Indexes
dxFeed Live Sample: Dow Jones Indexes
Dow Jones Indexes is a leading full-service index provider that develops, maintains and licenses indexes for use as benchmarks and as the basis of investment products. Best-known for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Dow Jones Indexes offers more than 130,000 equity indexes as well as fixed-income and alternative indexes, including measures of hedge funds, commodities and real estate. Dow Jones Indexes employs clear, unbiased and systematic methodologies that are fully integrated within index families.
Data type: Global Indexes
- Real-time: direct feed.
- Delayed: direct feed delayed 15 minutes.
- Historical: complete tick-level historical data up to previous trading day. Arbitrary portions controlled replay and hosted analytics.
- Feed received directly from DJI processors;
- Configurable conflation and throttling to control downstream systems pressure;
- Efficient in-transit wire data compression;
- Feed handler and messaging infrastructure with low hardware footprint;
- 24×7×365 monitoring and support.